top of page
Closeup of comforting hands


Here are the steps to express your concerns


Step One:

Talk to staff about concern.


Step Two:

Not satisfied with Step One, then contact your county social worker, therapist, and/or GAL.

Step Three:

Still not satisfied, complete the form to express your concerns by clicking the button below. Make sure to explain all the steps taken and the results from Step One and Step Two. Please allow 5 to 7 days for a response.

Woman on Window Sill
bottom of page